This article will provide you with the proper guidance regarding the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. This tool was created by Intuit to assist QuickBooks users. QuickBooks File Doctor can help you secure your company’s files and data. This tool can fix multiple QuickBooks connection issues, unrecoverable errors, and corrupted data. It is easy to download QuickBooks File Doctor and then install it. Let’s now learn more about QuickBooks File Doctor and how it can be used.
What’s QuickBooks File Doctor?
QuickBooks File Doctor has been designed to automatically fix any problems or obstacles in your business. You don’t have to worry about the connection or your company file being damaged if you use this tool. You can report any problems with your company file, such as QuickBooks error H101, QuickBooks errors H202 or H303 HTML505 QuickBooks errors 6000, and QuickBooks error-305.
QuickBooks File Doctor is a combination of two programs, QuickBooks Network Connectivity Diagnostic Tool and QuickBooks Company File Diagnostic Tool. Although this tool has been integrated into 2014 R5 or later versions, it will not fix any data. This tool will not allow you to access company files or solve any problems.
Compatibility with File Doctor
Before you use the file doctor, it is important to be familiar with the compatibility.
- QuickBooks file doctor has been made the QuickBooks Desktop 2016 built-in tool. This file doctor tool is compatible with every version of QuickBooks Desktop for Windows.
- However, the QuickBooks file doctor tool is not compatible with any version of QuickBooks for Mac.
Resolve Network Problems and File Company Files With QB File Doctor
The QB file doctor can help you if you are unable to open your QuickBooks company file. The file doctor tool can be used to help you with any QuickBooks error, such as -6150, -682, 6000 –305, 6000 –305, 6000 –301, 6000 301, -6147, -6130, or -6130. If you have missing or incomplete customer, vendor, and employee lists, then use the QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
If you need to resolve network problems in your company, follow the steps below.
Solution 1 – Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub and install it
The Quickbooks tool hub fixes common errors. We recommend that you use it on Windows 10, 64-bit, for better results.
- First, close the QuickBooks app.
- If you are looking for a better result, you can download the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub. Then save the file in the download folder.
If you don’t remember which version of the tool hub application you downloaded, you can download it again. Click on the Home tab to display the version in the upper right corner. You can also click on About to view the version.
- Now you have to open the file you have downloaded which is QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- You will then need to read and accept the instructions on the screen.
- To open the tool hub, double-click the icon on your Windows desktop after the installation is complete.
If you don’t see the QuickBooks tool hub, then search for it using the search tab. Click to open it.
Solution 2: Run Immediate fix my File
The quick fix mobile program can be used to resolve the problem.
- First, go to the tool hub. Next, click on the company file problems.
- Next, click on the Quick Fix My File option.
- Finally, click OK when Quick Fix My File is Completed. Now you can launch QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
If the above solutions do not solve your problem, then you should use the QuickBooks file doctor tool:
- First, click on the Company Issues option in the tool hub.
- You can click on the Run QuickBooks File Doctor button. It will take less than a minute to open.
If the QuickBooks File Doctor fails to launch, then locate the QuickBooks Desktop File Doc and launch it manually.
- You will now need to select the QuickBooks file you want from the drop-down menu in the QuickBooks File Doctor. You can click the browser to search for your file if you don’t find it.
- You will need to click on “Check your file” and then click on “Next”.
- Finally, enter your QuickBooks admin password. Click on the next option.
Your file size will determine the scan time. It will usually take between 5 and 10 minutes. Once the scan is complete, open QuickBooks to open the company file. Even if the scan failed, sometimes your problem can be solved.
Step 4 – Follow the Points to solve the problem that you have
These options will allow you to access the QuickBooks company file using QuickBooks Desktop 2011.
- It is a good idea to try opening the file in a later version of QuickBooks. This will allow you to access the QuickBooks company file in 2011
- QuickBooks version or later.
It is possible to fix the file in an existing version. This will also fix your company file for the current QuickBooks version.
If you’re repairing an old company file using a newer version of QuickBooks Desktop, you’ll have the option to convert it. This is an optional step. But you can:
- First, click on the file to repair your QuickBooks version.
- If your file cannot be repaired, you will need to go back. Next, you will need to click on Open the File in a Newer Version of QuickBooks to update the file.
You will need to update it. Then you won’t be able open company files from the older version of QuickBooks.
These options include fixing common errors such as -6123.0, unrecoverable mistakes, and also reload.sql issues.
5: Backup and also Update QuickBooks Company Files
You will need to make a backup of your QuickBooks company file. You will need to confirm that the software is up-to-date. Click on Help in QuickBooks Desktop to Update QuickBooks Desktop. You will need to make sure you are running the updates on a regular basis. If you have any problems, you can verify the data and rebuild it to get help.
This article will explain how to fix QuickBooks Desktop company file issues. QuickBooks ProAdvisor can help you with any problem.